No Cubes is one of Minecraft's best libraries. In this mod, you are made up of block structures, in which you are built in a variety of ways.
No cubes mod helps to add an extraordinary twist to Minecraft. The first mod is to be completely changed and improved.
But the Nocubes tool will be better for those players who are tired of spending life coming from the edges in minecraft
It's really easy to get completely transformed round caves, mountains and round lowlands with the help of this mods. This mod is not complete without mentioning the name of the developer "(click_me)" who have worked day and night to create this amazing creation.
Turning the traditional blocky terrain in Minecraft into circular caves, flowing mountain ranges into smooth, rolling landscapes is a great and interesting task for the player.
Some of the best features of No Cubes are available which force the player towards it. If you are playing this game for a long time, then you can use the NoCubes mods given below in a great way.
- An entirely alternative rendering model.
- No Core mod dependency
- Natively compatible with Optifine and other mods that use core mods (because of the lack of core mod).
- Better management of lighting/brightness and shadows.
- Custom model shape for leaves and snow.
- Better smooth models for the smooth blocks that touch fully cubical vanilla blocks.
- Better smooth models for the smooth blocks that touch non fully cubical vanilla blocks (example: flowers, grass, tall grass, fern .
- Fixing the lighting and shadows of the models according to the x,y,z pos and angle of the facings and the lighting sources (sun torches).
Important: Read BEFORE you download!
- NoCubes is currently under development. It is not fully stable or completely finished.
- Bug reports/Issues should go on GitHub or in the appropriate channel on the discord server.
- Visit the official website of NoCubes here and join the discord for pre-releases, development updates, and much, much more!
- No Cubes Reloaded is pretty stable if configured correctly.
That's all the super-important stuff, feel free to download and play the mod now. Enjoy!
About NoCubes and NoCubes Reloaded:
NoCubes and NoCubes Reloaded are NOT the exact same mod. They are developed by different authors.
NoCubes is aimed at a more photorealistic and survival-playable experience that continues the trend of NoCubes 1.0 while NoCubes Reloaded aims more at re-creating the original 0.8 NoCubes experience with a slightly less smooth and more video-game type feel. Both mods currently have their home on this single page though. Read more about NoCubesReloaded here.
No Cubes is a completely unique mod that aims to add an exceptional twist to normal Minecraft gameplay and is the first mod in Minecraft history to fully transform and improve Minecraft’s terrain.
NoCubes drastically transforms Minecraft’s traditional blocky terrain into smooth, rolling landscapes complete with circular caves, flowing mountain ranges, and jaw-droppingly realistic scenery while leaving your painstakingly curated buildings untouched.
2 thoughts on “NoCubes”
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.